Thursday

"Be careful what you wish for..."

Words as Reality

I know you've heard someone say that, 'be careful what you wish for, it may come true...'.

"I take it back"

Or you've heard someone say something negative which they follow with 'oh I did not mean that I take it back'...

"Knock on Wood"

What about that one? Someone says something like 'that has never happened to me'... then they look around the room for a wood board so they can knock on it.

How do those relate to The Universe?

Well, The Universe gives us what we ask for, good or bad. Which is why it is important to focus on our desires, thoughts and wants in a positive manner.

  • When someone warns 'be careful what you wish for' it's because they know stating 'I wish.....' holds the power to make it happen...
  • When someone says something they says 'oh I take it back I take it back' it is because they know that by saying it they can create it...
  • When someone says 'that has never happened to me!' and they knock on wood, it is to lock in the positive thought and override the possibility that the negative thought popped into their head for a moment. Why? They don't want the negative to happen.

Thoughts are 'things'

We all know this on a subconsious level, or else why would the 3 instances above even have been in our experience? Now that we've all been brought up knocking on wood and being careful what we wish for it's time to make a change. We need to harness the power of 'wishes', we need to let The Universe work with us so we don't have to knock on wood to block bad things from happening.

How about if instead of worrying about what we might create on accident through negative thought, we focus on what we can create if we focus on positive thought?

Money

How many people say "I will never be able to pay all my bills!" Now think about that, by applying the 3 principle above, wouldn't that person then actually be wishing to not be able to pay all the bills. And then getting what they wished for?

Love

"I'll never meet Mr. Right" (that person is actually wishing to never meet Mr. Right - right?)

Get it?

Do you see the pattern forming here, negative thought creates negative things. So how about re-focusing your thoughts?

Money 2

"I'm going to find a way to pay all my bills!" (The Universe cracks the door of possibility and the person will find a way, be it money or opportunity that will reveal itself.) The next step is to accept the money and to to walk through the door of opportunity.

Love 2

"I'm going to meet my true love in 2008" (The Universe cracks the door of possibility and the person will find their true love.) The next step is for the person to watch for signs, the person who smiles at the grocery store, the chance meeting at the book store, they must walk through the door of opportunity.

The Universe Says... "You must ask, believe and receive for the process to work..."

Ace
Speaking of the Universe...

No comments: