Wednesday

The Universe Provides PEPPERMINT Candy!

Thoughts are things, choose the good ones! (Tut)

The other day I was at the DMV, for a VERY long time...I had a tickle in my throat and a cough was approaching...I nice little old lady sat next to me and we were chatting. She opened her purse and out came a bag of peppermint candies... I looked away but in my head repeated "I'd love one, thank you!" over and over - and right on cue she said 'darling, would you like a peppermint candy?" and without a pause I said 'I'd love one, thank you!"

Just a little note on how the Law of Attraction provides exactly what you are asking for when you Ask. Believe. Receive.

The Universe Says "I always listen when you ask, so ASK and your desires will be provided"

Remember, you have to actually believe you can achieve your goals or else your thoughts of lack cancel out your desire.

Ask. Believe. Receive.

Ace
Speaking of the Universe

No comments: