Sunday

Feeling sorry for yourself...

...is agreeing with lack thus attracting more lack!

I was talking with a friend the other day who was at someone's home for an event. The home was in a rough, 'poor' part of town. The streets dirty, the cars not well taken care of, lawns fading.

My friend told me the energy there was non existant. As she described it the image that popped into my head was colorless and cold. I remembered what I had learned from the Law of Attraction, that everyone has choices and they chose to be where they were one way or another.

The people who spoke all compared notes of how much worse they were than the other person. How one made less money than the other. How one's husband was ill and she did not work. How they somehow survived on $1000 of government assistance each month.

One story that stood out was one woman with a bit of venom spewed these words from her lips...

"There is a single mother in the complex who gets her apartment paid for, is on welfare, and her childcare is paid for. WELL - she just paid cash for a $4000 truck. Can you BELIEVE that?"

My first impression was pride, because I know people in that situation and I know they make sacrifices farther and wider than most of us. My gut instinct was that the single Mom probably works 3 jobs, her child is probably in child care and that Single Mom is trying to get her butt OUT of that place. She does not WANT aid, but is accepting it so she can better her life. I bet she scrimped and saved for that car and my instinct tells me she deserves it!

My second impression was how sad that that lady had venom and jealousy for the young Mom who is busting her butt. The Ego surfaced and could not feel joy for someone's accomplishment.

The ladies who spoke of their ill fate, unhappy where they are, speaking of their 'lack' and accepting where they are as they are not doing anything to change their way of life. This is what saddens me... Feeling sorry for yourself is such an energy low. It pulls you down and often these persons associate with others of the same affiliation. Birds of a feather flock together...

The collective consiousness of that place must be one of lack...not enough money...not enough food...not enough things...

To them all I send love...I send hope... I hope they will see they have choices. I hope they will step into the sunshine and let it warm their world and fill it with joy and color.

The Universe Says :: "Feeling sorry for yoursef will only attract more things for you to feel sorry about. Be thankful for the things you DO have and watch abundance flow to you freely and frequently"

Ace
Speaking of the Universe...

No comments: