Monday

Negative people lead negative lives...

Negative people lead negative lives...

Have you ever noticed that those with a negative outlook on life tend to have negative things happen to them?

"Oh I know I'm going to get a headache..."

You betcha, they get one!

"I'm going to get sick, I just know it!"

Sure thing, signed, sealed and delivered!

Ever know the person who called in sick and they told their boss they had a sore throat as an excuse to play hooky. Next day, they come into work with a sore throat. The ironic thing, they did not have it on their 'day off'' but they told their boss "I have a really bad sore throat, I can't come in today..." They got what they affirmed they already had!

Remember, when it comes to life you get what you affirm so be careful what you affirm as odds are your thoughts will create it!

The Universe Says "Careful what you ask for, it WILL come to you signed, sealed and delivered!"

Ace
Speaking of the Universe...

No comments: